Saturday, March 10, 2012

Grateful

Grateful -adjective
warmly or deeply appreciative of kindness or benefits received; thankful


While this definition comes close to what we would like to express to each of you, we don't know if there will ever be the words to truly express how much we've been lifted by your overwhelming love, support, and generosity.


Please know that any donations made, via Project Hopeful (the donation button on the blog), are all anonymous.  When I asked for a list so I could send thank you notes, they provided insight as to why this wasn't possible.  I understand their position completely.  So, on behalf of both of us, please consider this post as sincere appreciation for any donations, prayers, or support that you've shown.    


We've also included another glimpse of what's inspired us.  Steven Curtis Chapman has shared video spots, showcasing Show Hope, at many of his concerts.  This was is one of my favorites.  While the climb up this "Everest" of international adoption is intensive and financially overwhelming, the reason we climb is the only motivation we need; 3 amazing girls, hope for the future, limitless possibilities.



No comments:

Post a Comment